20% off registration for 2015 Government Relations Summit
14 Jun 2015
Attention Government Relations practitioners, have we got the deal for you!
The Government Relations Summit 2015 is the pre-eminent event for Federal level Government Relations practitioners in Australia. The summit offers attendees a combination of professional development and networking that will assist and improve the work of all Government Relations practitioners – both in-house and form GR agencies.
The Government Relations Summit will be held on 18th June at the National Press Club in Canberra – and IABC members have been offered 20% off the registration prices.
The theme for the Government Relations Summit is ‘Re-set For 2015 & Prepare for a Fed election in 2016’. The conference explores the colossal opportunities and challenges facing Government Relations practitioners working in this complex Federal environment.
Click here to obtain the brochure and registration form. There is a special registration price for IABC members – 20% off all prices – to the conference, dinner/Awards and Award entry, as well as the Masterclasses. Simply add up all the items you wish to attend, then discount by 20%.
Confirmed speakers at the Summit include:
- Senator Sam Dastyari, ALP Party Senator for NSW
- Bruce Hawker, Managing Director & Founder, Campaigns & Communications Group
- Grahame Morris, Federal Director, Barton Deakin
- Phil Coorey, Chief Political Correspondent, AFR
- Simon Banks, Federal Director, Hawker Britton
- Anna McPhee, CEO, ANRA
- Sassoon Grigorian, Director of Public Policy, Asia-Pacific, eBay Inc
- Ayela Thilo, Head of Government, Policy and Regulatory Affairs, Bupa Australia
- John Scales, Managing Director, JWS Research
- Nick Campbell, Executive Chair, Capital Hill Advisory
There are a number of other options for you to learn and network:
- The Government Relations Awards & Dinner on the evening of 18th June; also at the NPC.
- A great range of half day workshops on Friday 19th June, at various offices in Canberra.
Government Relations Awards & Dinner
The Government Relations Awards recognise excellence in Government Relations campaigns by Agencies, Associations and in-house practitioners. Attending the Awards & Dinner evening is $150 (+gst) per person – less 20% for IABC members.
Awards & Dinner Venue: National Press Club
Date: 18th June: 6.30 – 10.30pm. 2 course dinner with drinks
Full details: www.govrels.com