Adrian Cropley’s presentation available for download
28 Jul 2014
In our extended lunchtime seminar, Adrian Cropley explored change communications and the vital role of leaders in managing transition through to implementing cultural change.
This session included:
- The context for change – what is the landscape and the context
- The pitfalls and the case for good change communication
- The impact of change on individuals and organisations, and how to manage change resistance
- Preparing for change and assessing the risks
- Identifying stakeholders – what are their likely reactions and how to put yourself in their shoes
- Managing change fatigue and implementing cultural change
- The 4 M’s of communication planning
- Building leadership competence in managing change and people in the journey
Adrian was kind enough to provide his slideshow to us – you can download the PowerPoint from the link below.