The Director Membership is responsible for managing and reporting on membership, promoting membership activities and coordinating membership communication for the Board. 5-6 hours per month plus attending board meetings
- Drive membership approach for the Chapter, encouraging both individual and corporate membership
- develop a membership plan for the year to actively encourage new recruits and identify clear goals for the Chapter
- support Board members to collectively promote, establish and maintain membership.
- manage member enquiries and potential member questions
- contact members whose membership is about to expire or lapsed members to encourage them to rejoin
- access, understand and use the membership database as required for chapter activity
- report membership status at Board meetings
- track new and renewing members to enable proactive communication
- track and report to Board on status of corporate/group memberships
- Networking and relationship management
- Project management
Professional development opportunity
This position offers the opportunity to work with a team of fellow communications professionals to promote member retention and recruitment initiatives. You’ll get marketing and management experience, including analysis and reporting, managing email list requests, and stakeholder engagement experience.