Not all board members are required to hold a director’s role. As a member of the Board, you will be expected to attend board meetings and provide additional support for around 2-3 hours a month.
Responsibilities of all board members:
- Actively contribute to discussions at board meetings providing ideas and expertise
- drive membership of the Chapter through advocating for membership in professional networks
- provide leadership or support for one event per year
- representing the Board at IABC events and other relevant events
- support the delivery of annual keynote event (e.g. identifying speakers/sponsors, developing promotional materials, promoting through networks, having a supporting role on the day).