Leaders needed: Nominate for the IABC Canberra Board
6 Apr 2016
IABC Canberra has been around for 10 years and over that time we’ve provided a range of events, professional development and networking opportunities for Canberra’s communication professionals. Now we’re looking to add fresh talent to the Canberra Board.
We are an experienced and committed group of volunteers that meets monthly to help run your local chapter. With a broad scope of expertise and knowledge, the Board is looking for new dedicated members – covering a range of portfolio areas through events, communications, website, membership, professional development, governance and finance.
A chapter board role lets you:
- supplement your CV with leadership activities
- expand your skills/ experience in another area
- advocate for your profession and its future
- gain non-profit board experience
- expand your professional networks and knowledge of the Canberra communication community
- work with a fun and energetic team.
Over the coming year the IABC Canberra Board will continue to ensure that it offers increased local value to members whilst continuing to professionalise the chapter.
Nominations close on Tuesday 26th April at 5.00pm.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to discuss the roles please call Leanne Joyce on 0424 159 562.